Saturday, December 6, 2008

Intermittent Service......

Many apologies for the lack of updates and posts. 

I am now in Penang, Malaysia for the second part of my week-long holiday. I was supposed to be attanding a friend's wedding, which unfortunately got postponed last week, and since everything was already planned and paid, it would be too late to cancel everything or risk paying more for cancellation. 

Penang is one good place to visit. Spent the past two days going around Penang, especially George Town, which was declared as a Unesco's World Heritage Site not too long ago. I took some pictures, but left my camera cable in Singapore, so I could not really download and upload my pictures.

 The hotel where I am staying at is conveniently located near one of the 'hippiest' place to be n Penang. Gurney Plaza is just next door and offers shops which would not look out of place in Midvalley Shopping City. I have access to the internet at the hotel, but I could not find the time and ideas to update this blog.

Anyway, I will try to update this properly when I am back in Brunei this weekend.

No comments: