Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthday Cupcakes for the Birthday Sisters

As I was away when my sisters had their birthdays and I remembered how nice CL's cupcakes were, I decided to get her to provide me with birthday cupcakes for my sisters.

I was apparently her first customer and I was made more impressed with her service when she personally met me at the airport upon my arrival from my holiday to pass me her creations.

(Picture was from CL's blog)

What can I say about the cupcakes? They were all lovely made and tasted good! All the cupcakes with the butterflies were immediately snapped up by the kids and the adults were scrambling for the leftovers!

Trust me, CL's cupcakes were excellent. And her cheesecakes too. And her cookies too. And her granny's kueh nyonya too. Well, you get the point!

Check out her post here on prices of the above cupcakes and the details on how to make your order!

2 comments:

CL said...

*lol* thank you BM, personal delivery only cos Dr T had to be sent home and I was heading to the office anyway :P I'm glad they loved it! *hehe* thank you!

CL said...

*lol* thank you BM, personal delivery only cos Dr T had to be sent home and I was heading to the office anyway :P I'm glad they loved it! *hehe* thank you!