Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And that's it.....

It's now almost the end of the year. The year has seen its ups and downs. The year that saw me grow a year older, but not necessarily wiser. So here's just a list of some of my highlights and lowlights of the year.

Highlights:
  • In January, I returned to Lumut after a seven-month work assignment in Bintulu. Eventually in February, I was appointed to my current position.
  • In end of January, I joined the work visit to Kuala Ingai, Ulu Belait.
  • The various TM HLP events, including the visit to Pusat Ehsan, the badminton tournament and the fun sports day.
  • Manchester United winning the Barclays Premier League, the European Champions League and the World Club Championship.
  • The holidays that I had with friends and family.
  • Making new friends.

Lowlights:
  • The times when I felt quite frustrated with work and thought that I was not made for it.
  • The betrayed trust that you heaped upon someone you thought you could trust.
  • This disagreement that I had with one of the girls at work, resulting in us not talking to each other until now.
Lastly, I am off for the new year and will only be back on Sunday. Have a safe and enjoyable new year celebration. Don't drink and drive. 

And hope 2008 was a good year to all! 


No comments: