Saturday, August 15, 2009

Litterbug...


I could not understand the behaviour of some mindless people.

This morning, I witnessed a man who was throwing an empty cigarette pack into the drain. I stopped him and told him what he did was wrong. I even told him that the rubbish would not clear by itselt and it could eventually end up blocking the drain. The man had the cheek to tell me that it was his job to clear the drain anyway. As he walked away, I was even more pissed off when I notcied that the drain cover was fixed permanent and the drain was full of rubbish; there was no way the man cleared the drain ever.

And I am not xenophobic, but the thing that I was really disappointed about was that the man was a foreign worker. Did it matter less that he was littering in someone else's country?

No comments: