Friday, August 7, 2009

Actually, it's not.....


This morning, the DJ of the morning show asked if her listeners preferred ice-cream or cupcakes. One of her listeners replied and said that he preferred ice-cream because he knew his secret admirer also liked ice-cream.

It does not make sense to me. If you knew who your secret admirer was and you even knew that he/she liked ice-cream, would you still consider that person a secret admirer?

I know I have my own 'secret' admirer. But I do not know if she knows that I know. So, hello there, my not-so-secret admirer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**** likes this.

U n t i t l e d said...

Hmm...if u secretly admiring someone, aren't u suppose to know or gather some infos "SECRETLY" about that particular person kan? Not by stalking her but know some infos of what she likes, what she does in her spare time, or what her interests are, or places that she always go, stuffs like that. Maybe that was wat the listener meant.

I hope ur not-so-secret admirer's not reading this, coz it'll be so awkward to know that u know something that u're not suppose to know but u knew it all along. Hahahaha! F.R.I.E.N.D.S