Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri

Before I start to show pictures from the Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri (Open House) which we had on Sunday, let me thank CL for the lovely macaron that she gave me for Hari Raya. I thought it was very thoughtful and kind of her to give me those macarons. She also gave me some of her home-made cupcakes. Thanks CL!


So here are pictures from the Open House.....

Our guests.

One of the labels that I had to print as people started to arrive for the Open House.

One of the highlights from the Open House: a spit-roasted lamb. It did not last that long, it was stripped off the meat within a few hours of the Open House started.

Another dish served on the day.

Some of our guests commented that our Open House reminded them of the Ramadhan Stalls!

Amin's strange sleeping position.

These two cousins liked to pose for the camera.

Another highlight: chocolate fountain.

From the Fritters' Corner.

2 comments:

CL said...

*hugs* you're welcome BM but I must make you some nicer cupcakes next time :p though KJ did absolutely love the cheese muffins but they were NOT for my tastebuds :p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I will wait for the cupcakes..... and the muffins too!

Bought myself a 500-cupcake recipe book; hopefully it won't become the kitchen door stopper!