Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Squared!

Today is 31 October. Unless you are in North America and other places that celebrate Halloween, today would mean absolutely nothing to you at all.

Well, unless you are one of the two birthday celebrants in the Bulgemeister's household.

The first birthday shoutout goes to someone who, if you frequent the KB branch of DSTCom, is a familiar face behind the counter. This brother of mine is quite well known in KB; among one of the first few questions I got asked when I bumped into someone that I didn't really know was  if I was his brother. I am always mistaken for being an elder brother; that can't be right, can it?

Happy Birthday Bro!


The second birthday greeting goes to a niece of mine. The forth child (out of six) of my eldest sister. Lasy night, her classmates threw her a surprise birthday party. I thought that was quite nice and sweet of them.

Happy Birthday Bam!



No comments: