Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Raya Collection

I went crazy with my camera during Hari Raya and found these pictures quite nice to share...


Asked Dad to pose for me in front of the house and I thought I might edit it. I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

A group of ladies and a boy of the house.

The buffet spread at home.

Another group picture, I like the way everyone posed for the picture.
This picture perfectly captures the mood of the moment; a Mum lovingly speaks to her baby.
Found this old picture somewhere in the Living Room; it was taken in the early 1970's. A few of my elder sisters and brothers were in the picture and the rest were our neighbours.


This was a pair of knitted cowboy boots.


This box was given away to the visitors to the Palace when it was open to the public to personally wish the Royal Family with Hari Raya greetings.
Another group picture; I thought it looked like an album cover!

My three younger sisters.

No comments: