Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Irresponsible Driving....

What could be worse (or isn't it just as bad) than talking on the phone while driving?

It's reading while driving. It may sound unbelievable, but that was what I witnessed just a few days ago. I was on the faster, right lane, when I caught up with a car which was driven much slower than mine. After a while, the car moved over and as I went past the car, I noticed the driver was reading his newspaper. He had folded them and actually placed it on the steering wheel.

It's stupid, dangerous and irresponsible. It's good thing to read, but do it appropriately and safely.

1 comment:

U n t i t l e d said...

Know wat? Ironically, I bumped into one this morning. And apparently...I knew the driver!! Hahaha! On the sad note, she was reading a book dat looks like a school text book...while her daughter was sitting on the passenger seat. I bet she was revising her daughter while driving...BUT STILL!!! I'm gonna give her a lil pep talk on this if I'll get to see her.