Saturday, July 4, 2009

2nd July revisited.....

Right after lunch on my birthday, the Lunchgang came to the office. I kinda knew what was going to happen, but yeah, I did not want to look too eager so I played along!

So Kakarrot came in with a fancy paperbag and I fished out the contents of the bag........

Yup... it's my birthday card and a present from the Lunchgang!

The inside of the card.... A little too cryptic. And apparent--ly I liked mussels.....

WW asked not to put this picture, but I ignored her. Don't ask why she was at a distance from us.

Hmmm....... What's your wish, eh?

If only we had a real DJ set in the lab....!

Yeah, I got a set of noise-cancelling headphones, which I somehow hinted during one of our lunch outing. I did not even realise I said it, but Jester heard something about getting a noise-cancelling headphone set. Thanks guys, it is going to be helpful during those long-hours of flights.

Later in the evening, we had a small celebration at home. And I got my first birthday cake of the year! Thanks to whoever got it for me.

Thanks to Redlob for the bday gift. And thanks too to all well-wishers, either through Facebook, this blog, sms, email and phonecall.

No comments: