Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To watch(men) or not to watch(men)....

When I first heard of Watchmen (the movie, not the comic), I was looking forward to go and watch it. When it finally got released here last weekend, I actually wanted to watch it, but none of my friends wanted to watch it. The reviews and critics have been quite mixed and none of them actually managed to convince my friends to go and watch it. Many friends said on Facebook that they were quite disappointed with the movie.

From what I gathered from two of my colleagues at work, they said the movie was good. It would help a bit if you watched the motion comic or read the actual comic, but you would not miss much either if you did not. Apparently, the first half hour might bore you as it had a lot of dialogue. But overall, they would encourage you to watch it.

So, in case you need to be convinced to watch it, here's the theaterical trailer of Watchmen.




No comments: