Friday, March 13, 2009

Help Wanted

Does anyone know how to fix a broken hard disk? I dropped my external hard disk a few days and it doesn't seem to be working anymore. The light on the hard disk enclosure is blinking yellow and red all the time and I know it is not a good sign. There are many downloaded TV programs stored in the hard disk, but I am more worried about losing this folder containing 200+ pictures when my family and I was holidaying last year. I could find the TV programs again, but the pictures are almost irreplaceable. I've been meaning to move them to my hard disk at home, but I kept on putting it off. I should teach me a lesson not to put off things when I could do it right away.

If you know how to retrieve contents of a broken hard disk, please let me know.

No comments: