Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Cookie.......

So here's my seven random facts about myself.......

1. I have a lot of nicknames depending on who you ask.
2. I took a swimming lesson and I still could not swim.
3. I am known to complain/rant a lot.
4. I can't really sleep in total darkness. I need to have at least the tv on.
5. I am sometimes known to be a sh*t-stirrer.
6. I am almost always away from home in the weekends.
7. I am quite pedantic with facts; I can't stand it if people get their facts/info wrong.

In the spirit of the Triple 8 (well, today is 8th August 2008, i.e 888), here's a bonus random fact....
8. I am known to collect a certain piece of clothing, but I am not going to elaborate more.......!!

So now I am tagging the following people:
1. Red Lob
2. Nine-O-Five
3. A diamond in the rough
4. Undersea Serenity
5. Adzul24
6. Papz
7. BPY07

So good luck guys!

Check out the date and timestamp.....

p.s. this is my 199th post!

No comments: