Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Picture Post

A few weeks ago, I went to a friend's wedding, which was then followed by a quick visit to the Pusat Ehsan Bazaar and the Go Kart race in Bandar Seri Begawan.

In this series of pictures, I am showing some of my favourite pictures from the above events.

I like the 'picture-in-picture' effect.

My friend CL took picture....., but using my camera and my 'skinny' lens.


Croutons or croquets?

Banyaknya tapau!


I can't imagine how these tyres may help in case of accident during the go-kart race.

I like the sheen on the newly-replaced golden mosaic tiles on the dome on the mosque. It was gleaming in the later afternoon sun. The mosque will be celebrating the 50th anniversary since its opening on 29 September 1958.


I like this picture LYC laughing; she was not aware I took this picture and I was pleased with the result.

5 comments:

CL said...

hehe... lawakan your pic :P *gosh* I haven't even posted those pics up yet... man... i'm lagging haha

Anonymous said...

Don't think you can go wrong with a 'skinny' lens!

Ha ha, thanks for leaving your comment.

CL said...

hahahahaha.... wahhh after you know I complained terus reply lol

Anonymous said...

Post so long ago, I would notice it if someone commented on it!

But yeah, after kana complained, I replied la!

CL said...

yea yea yea yea yea blehhhhhhh :P