Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time to review.....

Half of the year has just passed. I think it would be the right time to review the resolutions that I set myself with at the beginning of the year.

So here are the resolutions and my mid-year review:
1. I will post more regularly - yup, I'm doing that. Now I am averaging 20 posts per month. But mind you, I was posting more not just because of this, I just felt that I wanted to write more.
2. I will exercise more - yup, I'm now playing badminton on an extra day (Tuesday), in addition to the normal Monday, Wednesday and Friday sessions. However, I would like to do other things too. I am enjoying badminton too much that I just can't bring myself to do other things.
3. I will lose that extra weight that I gained when I was in Bintulu and that extra bit more - this is something I need to pay more attention to. I am not losing weight as much as I would like to. May be it's time to implement OMPD (one meal per day) regime?
4. I will improve my almost non-existent photography skills - I started to take phtography more seriously now, but I still lack that extra 'ommph' to take those stunning pictures. I still made some silly mistakes when I took pictures, but I hope I get better with more practice.

So do I have any other things that I want to add to the list above? Yeah, I do:
1. I will not procrastinate at work and will clear my 'things to do' tray by the end of the working week.
2. I will try to be less careless with my religious obligations.

No comments: