Thursday, April 24, 2008

Please vote for...

... Spiritual Garden.

After reading her post, entitled I will survive... , I have decided to start campaigning for this girl. I was really touched by this post. Many people take things for granted, but yet for some of us, life often throws little challenges at you. This girl is a strong girl; she seems to be able to pick herself up and gets on with life.

Lets help her to win those prizes. That cash, which would help her along with her study. That laptop, which she always wanted. That hotel stay and those spa treatments, which would help get rid of her worries. As of those other bloggers' merchandise, she could just throw them away!

So if you have not voted yet, please vote for this girl. Go here to vote!

Ps. I apologise for the quality of the last few posts; I was running out of ideas to blog about and you could tell that the posts were desperate posts! I hope normal service resumes soon!

No comments: