Sunday, April 13, 2008

Crossing over!

What do you do if e-speed goes AWOL? Get Zoom! Broadband of course!

E-speed has not been working for the past 4 days and daily calls to its customer service helpline failed to give an indication when e-speed would be up and running. Also, the fact that I could not get online during the weekend and that my e-speed at home is now shared between 7 computers, I felt it would be sooner rather than later to follow the crowd and switch over to Zoom! Broadband.

So this is my first blog uploaded using Zoom! Broadband!

I am so far impressed with Zoom! Broadband. I had tried a friend's Zoom! Broadband a few nights ago in KB and I was not that impressed at that time. However using Zoom! Broadband in the middle of the capital is a breeze. This blog is loaded up faster than if I were to use e-speed. Even the signal strength seems to be better here in Bandar. And it does not seem to be affected by the problem that e-speed is facing at the moment.

I am really glad that I got this Zoom! Broadband! I like it; I like it a lot!!!

No comments: