Monday, April 14, 2008

Crossing Over Explained....

Ok, I must say that I got some of the info in this post wrong. For a start, there is no 4G commerically available yet. A quick check on Wikipedia mentioned about 4G, but it is still on the drawing board. I would be really surprised if DST manage to get it before anyone else in the world! And 0.5G difference is not really 512kbps. Yeah, I am a tech-bimbo, I did not know what I was talking about really. At the end of the post, I kinda mentioned that I would probably stick to DST when they have their own Mobile Broadband service.

Some of people in the Lunchgang were questioning my motive for getting Zoom! Broadband. I must admit that I have the tendency to get something when majority of people have gotten the item and I would not want to be left behind. Well, they thought that I got Zoom! Boadband so that I could be cool too. However I mentioned that the e-speed connection at home is now shared by 6 other computers, so you could imagine how congested the bandwidth get if all 7 computers try to go online at the same time.

Well, I am not going to apologise for getting Zoom! Broadband. No, Kicks, Kakarrot and Psychowow (aka Prez); I am not going to apologise for saying I would not get Zoom! Broadband but eventually got it. As I said, the temptation of the free laptop and the frustration with the wired broadband service might tempt me with the Zoom Broadband service. I also asked "So how?", which implied that I might get it at the end!

So there goes my retraction that never is!

No comments: