Monday, March 3, 2008

Found it!

I finally found it. The same good friend who lends me Mega Hit Volumes 1 and 2 sprung a surprise when he passed me Mega Hit Volume 3! It definitely brings back sweet memory when I was in Form 2, with thick-framed spectacles, big hair with songkok and moustache! How time has changed things!!



Anyway, here are the songs in Mega Hit Volume 3:
1. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
2. Rush Rush - Paula Abdul
3. Joyride - Roxette
4. More Than Words Can Say - Alias
5. The One And Only - Chesney Hawkes
6. Let Me Change Your Mind Tonight - Johnny Hates Jazz
7. Sadness Part 1 - Enigma
8. You're In Love - Wilson Phillips
9. Unbelievable - EMF
10. Nothing But The Radio On - Dave Koz
11. This House - Tracie Spencer
12. I've Been Waiting For You - Guys Next Door

I used to think that Sadness Part 1 by Enigma quite a scary song and I skipped this song a lot.

You're In Love was my favourite song in this album; I like it so much that I went on to buy Wilson Phillips' album that contained this song.

I'm going to rip the songs from the three volumes of Mega Hit and store them in a virtual storage. If you'd like the link to the storage, drop me a message.

No comments: