Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How rude!

Today, for badminton I was partnering 'Haziq', who is now my regular doubles partner since Jester left for UK. It was a quiet day at LLRC; we were the first to arrive and proceeded to warm up. A while later, two teachers, whom I could classify as 'ok' players, came along and asked if they could play us, so we thought it would be ok.

As we were playing, I thought it was quite disrespectful and rude that our opponents were chatting away while playing, with the occasional laughs here and there. There were some moments when one of them would be watching the other games in play. The behaviour totally killed my mood to play. Ok, so we were beatable, but hey, please show some respect. If you thought that we were that easy to beat, you should have played with someone else.

I played with a few much better players than these two guys, but I never had anyone that disrespectful. They would play and work hard for every point.

Just thought I wanted to let it out of the system. D**kheads!

No comments: