Friday, March 28, 2008

A milestone!


Just realised that with this post and almost a year on from the first post, I reach a century of posts! (I was not really counting and watching the post counter, but hey, it's something to celebrate, right?) When I first started the blog, I was not too sure if the blog would actually continue to see its 100th post. The blog started off to a slow start, and somehow since the new year (well, my new year resolution was to post more regularly), the pace has picked up and a flurry of posts came almost daily.

The blog was started to record all the silly things that the Lunch Gang talked about or did. It was also meant to record all the 'apparently' stories that Bulgemeister managed to uncover and share with the whole gang. Everyone in the Lunch Gang was invited to write a post or two. A few contributed (thanks Jester and Kakarrot, and Jester has now started his own blog) but over time, the interest started to wane off. When I was posted to B-town for a 7-month work stint, I used the blog to update the Lunch Gang on the on-goings and stories from B-town. Slowly, the blog became a personal blog and it continues in the current form since then. I don't really call myself a serious blogger, but I try to post whenever something catches my eyes.

I hope that you continue to visit the blog and I thank you for your support. If I offended anyone in any of my 100 posts so far, please accept my apologies. Above all things, comments are always welcome (but no spams!).

Here's for another 100 posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.