Wednesday, February 20, 2008

12 years ago......

I was doing some spring cleaning and came across this picture.

This picture was taken in 1995, when I was in Pre-University 1 (or otherwise known as Lower Secondary 6) at Maktab Sains. At that time, Maktab Sains was temporarily located in Rimba; now the school complex is used by Sekolah Menengah Rimba.

I think I know what more than half of the people in the picture are doing for a living. Some are doctors, some work for BSP/BLNG, one is a pilot and at least one works for the army (and coincidentally I met him recently during the Ulu Belait trip recently). The teacher was Syed Abd Rauf (or is it Ravoof or something?). I am not too sure if he is still in Brunei.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that we don't get to see the close-up klassik picture of you with glasses and songkok. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jester,
That's not the worst pic. The worst one would be me with glasses, songkok and moustache!!

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see that 'gem'??

Anonymous said...

Never!