Friday, April 3, 2009

A Weekend with the Lunchgang!

By the time you read this, I would have left Brunei for the first ever Lunchgang tour of Singapore. We have been meticulously planning for this trip. The idea came in December last year, when someone (I think it was Kakarrot) made a passing remark about going for a group trip to Singapore. Over the next few weeks, we started to make the gears going and chose this weekend to go. At first we wanted to go during the school holidays, but Prez had made a plan with his family and we thought that the school holidays would mean higher ticket price and more expensive hotels.

Four of us are going in this trip; Kakarrot, Jester, Prez and I. There have been a few occasions when each of us flew out with another one for work, but this is the first ever trip of us together. It is going to be a weekend of technology and gadgetry shopping. I haven't got anything on my shopping list, yet. As usual, I'd probably grab whatever that attracts my attention!

Anyway, we are staying at a hotel with free internet access and I will try to put up some running commentary the Lunchgang Singapore Trip.

No comments: