Sunday, April 19, 2009

At last.... I'm that into this movie

At last I managed to catch "He's just not that into you''. Cookie would be glad to hear it and no, I am not as critical as I was when SATC came out!

So how would I rate the movie? I'd give it four points out of five. It was an honest movie looking at how we, men, tend to treat women and telling them things when we don't mean it. Why is it when we said "I'll call you", most of the time we don't mean it? Why can't we, men, look straight into women's eyes and tell them the truth that we are still weighing our other options?

But as critical as I am towards my own sex, why do women tend to dissect every single, little thing that men say? Men are always the culprit in a failed relationship, but why?

The movie is so real that many people can actually relate to. Be it the cheating husband, the guy who thinks he knows everything about relationship, or the guy who is afraid of committment. Be it the girl who falls in love with a married guy, a girl who is getting all her signals wrong, or the cheated wife. There are people around us who have gone through all the things that relationship can throw at them. And they have their own stories on how they handled them.

Too bad, the movie is only showing at two ungodly hours at one cinema. Don't we all dig this kinda movie kah? And catch it fast, as I don't think it'll be shown any much longer.

1 comment:

Cookiedough said...

Yayyyy!!! Glad you finally saw it! I just think it hits the spot and makes us realize how in denial we can be at times!

I just might get the DVD.