Thursday, April 30, 2009

Supporters' Club anyone?

Liverpool FC is one of the other football clubs which have big followings here in Brunei. Last year, an official Liverpool supporters' club was formed.

Someone asked me if Manchester United fans in Brunei have their own club here. I actually made an inquiry to Manchester United FC some time last year in regards to opening an official Manchester United supporters' club. I got a reply, but they needed some information, such the lcoation of the club, the business plan for the club and the club secretary. Only when these are available, then they would consider if the club can be formed. I thought I would not have the time and energy to provide those info, so I left it as it was.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are anybody out there who would be interested to do this. Let me know.

No comments: