Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lady Gaga on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

I know that she was trying to stay in character, but this interview is just too weird. And it doesn't make a good viewing. I don't know whether to cringe or to laugh. But she made it up by an excellent rendition of Poker Face at the end of the show. And oh, just hear to her explanation of that term, poker face. Apparently, it is not the face that you make when you play poker.....

Lady Gaga was interviewed by Jonathan Ross on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Sorry, it may be a bit slow to load up the video and it would probably eat up all your bandwidth!

1 comment:

Cookiedough said...

OMG! I saw the interview a couple of days ago. Thought her speaking voice is really cute, so very different from her singing voice. I can't get Poker Face out of my head. And yes I know what the song really means! :P I don't care. Nothing surprises me about her. I love Lady Gaga!