Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not feeling well.....

I called in sick today, as I had not felt good this morning. I woke up felling dizzy and my temperature was a bit on the high side. If it was not puasa, I would have taken some paracetamols. It was perhaps brought about by the lack of sleep.

It would be quite difficult during puasa month. I would have irregular sleeping pattern as I would have to wake up in the middle of the night for sahur. I am so used to having 6+ hours of ininterrupted sleep. With sahur, I would be sleeping for 4 hours before having to wake up for sahur and another 2 hours after sahur. And it is also quite uncomfortable trying to sleep after a meal.

It is only the third day of puasa and another 27 days to go. I guess I just have to get used to it then.

No comments: