Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Zoom! Continued....

Considering the new offers that BMobile is having for Zoom!, which are considereably better than the one that I signed up for when it was first launched, I made an inquiry to 177 (BMobile Call Centre). My only question was if it was possible to switch from the limited $45 per month package to the unlimited package. The limited $45 monthly package would eventually cost $85 per month, as the free data access is 2Gb; beyond that each Mb is charged at $0.20 and the extra data access charge is capped at $40.

The answer that I was given was..... no! He said that since we signed up for the first package, we are not allowed to change the package at all. But hang on, that package was the only package available at the time of signing up. BMobile only introduced the other packages as the result of DST offering much better packages with GO! Broadband. It is a good customer PR if they allow their first customers to change to the better packages. I could not help feeling that we are not treated fairly.

The BMobile staff at the other end of the line even had the audacity to suggest that I sign up to this unlimited package on top of what I have already. Did he think that I was stupid enough to fall into that? I am not that happy with what they have currently and he suggested that I signed up for another account.

I am really tempted to start another blog site to gather the other disgruntled Zoom! customers. Let me know if I can get you to support this. Voices are heard louder in numbers.

Read about another frustrated customer here.

No comments: