Thursday, May 1, 2008

Morning drive

This morning, as I was driving to work, I caught up with this sports car which ran at about 100kmph. I waited for about 2 minutes and he was not going any faster. So I thought I might overtake him. As I overtook him, I noticed he was going faster. When I returned to my lane, instinctively I sped off. I noticed that the guy was going faster too and he finally caught up with me. When he was behind me, he was practically all over me; if I had braked suddenly, he would have crashed into me. When we caught up with slower traffic, he overtook me and the slower cars in front of me, despite the on-coming traffic getting much closer. I noticed that he was overtaking more cars at the front, as if to tell us that he could drive faster than anyone else.

The old Bulgemeister would probably chase the car and race him off. I decided to let the guy sped off into the distance; I gave him the satisfaction of 'winning' the race. Well, he probably thought going faster and overtaking like maniacs added a few extra centimeters to his dick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U got Servedz!! LOLz! w00tz!