Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back.... and off again!

Spent the last few days in Hong Kong. Hong Kong was an absolute shoppers' paradise; if you loved Singapore or KL, you would definitely love Hong Kong too. Electrical items and designer goods were cheaper here. For Muslim visitors, food may be a problem though. So you should either bring in instant noodles or bread to HK. I saw this Indian restaurant declaring on its window that Halal food was available upon request!

I did not splurge out on unnecessary items; no impulse purchases this time. Tho I was really tempted to get myself the new Nikon D300, the new Sony MP3/Vid player and a new watch. But alas good common sense prevailed!

Oh, do you know that today marks the 90-day countdown to the 2008 Olympics that Beijing is hosting?


As soon as I finished unpacking my stuff from HK, I had to start to pack for another trip. I will be away until next Saturday for a course. So this blog will go on a hiatus again.


See you soon!

And yeah, one last thing. I hope this time tomorrow, Manchester United is declared the Barclays Premiership League 2007/2008 Champions! Glory, Glory Man United!

No comments: