Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just a short post

Hey peeps.....

So here I am, another weekend, another trip back home... I am not complaining. Think I'm getting used to the journey now. Somehow the trip felt a bit shorter the last time. It was either I drove too fast or there were not as many cars as the week before.

So how had the week been? Nothing special, started training proper on Monday. But the host seemed to be busy, so sometimes I was left to my own devices. And sometimes, I tended to do 'not the things I was supposed to do'. Well, I'll do better.

A bro and his friend came along with me to B-town. At least I was not that alone. Dinner and lunch 'bedangan jua'. They seemed to take in the place rather well. I Think I need to learn from them to like the place better. Most days I am left counting for Friday.... So it's 2 weeks down and another 28 to go.....

Anyway, will keep posting more nanti.....

So long friends!

Posted by Bulgemeister

No comments: