Friday, June 8, 2007

First weekend post from B-town

Not!

So here I am. Back home. Well, I did tell you the place was boring, didn't I?

Well, I really did it. I did cut down the journey by an hour! Work place to home was just under 3 hours. L Hamilton would have been proud with my overtaking.

Gonna get some work attire from the host company. But don't be fooled. They ain't free. Hopefully EdJ won't get too shocked with the bill from here. Everything will be provided, PPE and all, but the parent company will have to pay for them. So whose idea was it to charge them when one of their guys were trained back home?

Why can't I use my own stuff? Apparent--ly I need to blend in with the rest of the people here and not to cause confusion among the rest of the people here. Nice!

Ok, now let me enjoy home.

Will post more soon.

Posted by: Bulgemeister

No comments: