Friday, February 12, 2010

The Missing Video

Remember when I told you that my family was once featured on Nona and I managed to upload the video onto Youtube?

Well, the video is now gone. Why? Because Grand Brilliance Sdn. Bhd. sent a complaint to Youtube that I have infringed the copyright law, just because I uploaded the video that featured my own family!


I am now tempted to either:
1. send an email to Grand Brilliance asking if I could get the permission to post it, or
2. start a Facebook group and get a petition going to get the video uploaded again.

Funny that the complaint comes from a company which is from a country where piracy is rampant. Go to any night market, 99% of the time, you would find some pirated copies of the latest blockbuster movie.

What do I get from posting my family video on Youtube? Nothing financial. But I got lots of comments from friends, who were amazed with the way my family lived together under one roof. Good comments were also directed towards TV3 for doing that. But after this removal, nah.

Grand Brilliance is not that brilliant after all.

No comments: