Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So how has it been?

It's great to be back.

Started work in Lumut early last week. Now that the change is going to happen early next month, I am now slowly taking over some bits from the boss. It's only my second week back here, but I have got a taste of what I will be facing for the next few years. I know it is a steep and rocky road ahead, but I hope to be able to negogiate it without much trouble.

So what are my plan then? At the moment, trying to strike the right chord with the staff is high on the agenda. Everyone has his/her own positives and negatives, and getting the right balance between the two is very important.

At the moment, I am just trying to enjoy the last bits of the 'post-assignment' excitement. Come February, things are going to change and I think I am prepared for the assault!

No comments: